Saturday, September 7, 2013

Summertime Fun 2013

Yikes, I have done it again.  Life has gotten away from me and I haven't kept this current!  This last summer was a lot of fun for the kids.  It kicked off in June and just recently let up due to school starting for both of the kids!  Here is a list of some of the that we crossed off of my list to do.

1. Dance Recital
2. Cheerleading Camp ( Alyssa)
3. FIVE days in Longview with family (Alyssa insisted on 5 days)
4. 4th of July
5. Three birthday parties
 
6. Sports Camp (both kiddos)
7. TEN days in Longview per request (Alyssa cracks me up!)
8. Beach
9. Hanging out with cousins
10. Bike riding, and lots of it!
11. Hanging with friends and family at Long Lake twice
12. Multiple baseball games, Mariners and Aquasox
13. Silverwood Theme Park
14. Riding the "Duck"
15. Secret Agent Camp (both kiddos)
16. The fair and Monster Truck show with friends
17. Family time at the fair
18. Lots of BBQ's
19. Park play
20. School clothes shopping

These are just some of the "big" things we did this summer.  Since the weather has been so nice since probably April we have been spending a ton of time outside and having fun!  I feel like I'm getting old as I hate the kids sitting inside when it's nice out.  Both kids have an amazing imagination and so I have learned to turn the T.V. off and let them go for it. 

Now for the big year of both kids attending school, Alyssa in Kindergarten and Knox in first year of preschool in the 3-5 yr. class.  I'm really looking forward to all the changes that will bring them and our family over the next year!

0 Comments: