Sunday, June 9, 2013

Times A Changing.....

The last several months we have been very busy.  I was debating on changing this blog over to Word press which I still might do or just not continuing on.  Several people have encouraged me to continue since this is a way they keep up with all the happenings of the family.  For the time being I will continue and try to keep up!

Since I have missed several things the last few months I'm not going to back track, since that would take way to long, but will touch very briefly on them and will just pick up from recently.

There was Easter, Spring Break, the end of Preschool, and lots of other fun activities along the way.  Knox started T-ball which he has been loving.  I can't wait to get him involved in other sports.  He has also started swimming.  He doesn't mind it but clearly doesn't have the passion Alyssa has.

I came to a realization a few days ago that the past five years I have taken the years from January to December as many of us do.  That is all changing and very quickly.  The kids will both be in school starting in September and I will start measuring achievements etc. followed more by the school calendar.  That might sound weird but really we are going to become slaves to this pesky thing called EDUCATION!  Our lives will be changing and no more mid week vacations unless we pull the kids out of school or have someone watch them.  I'm not a huge fan of pulling the kids out of school though.


Another huge change in our lives is I am back in school.  I have wanted to do this for many years and since the kids are older now and I will be going back to work soon, hopefully in the next two years, it was the perfect time.  At this time I'm just taking my prerequisites before I apply for the program next March.  Seems so far away but I know it will be here before you know it.  I will talk more about this later I'm sure.

We are well into our summer and having fun.  There is a dance recital, Father's Day, 4th of July, camps, vacation, and lots of other fun coming our way!

The pictures are random ones through out the last several months.






0 Comments: