Friday, March 30, 2012

My Baby Boy Turned Two!

There aren't too many people who make me laugh at just the sight of them. I mean that in a good way too. My little man turned two on March 16 and he is always running around saying "here I come" and I swear that's what he said when he came out at birth! This little guy puts a smile on my face everyday with the things he says and does.


We had his party a week earlier just because the way Cory's schedule fell and we were trying to decide what we wanted to do as far as taking time off and the rest of the year. It worked out well doing it that way and we spent his actual birthday as a family after Alyssa got out of pre-school. We went out to lunch at one of our favorite places and afterwards went and got ice cream at this cool place in downtown Snohomish.

All of us like to go down there and kill some time. They have great little stores and lots of stuff to do for all ages.

Knox got his gift from us in the morning, a new bicycle! He was excited and I think mainly because Alyssa got one for Christmas and he like hers. That afternoon he got more presents and we relaxed and enjoyed the evening together.

Of course I had to get him another cake! You can't celebrate a birthday without one can you?

Overall I would say this little man enjoyed both his celebrations

0 Comments: