Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Birthday Party For A Special Friend

Sunday we attended yet another birthday party! I tell you there isn't a month that goes by that these kids don't have at least one party to go to and they aren't even in school yet! I'm not complaining because I enjoy watching and celebrating with our friends their children's lives!

Anyways one of the kids' good friend was turning four and she had her party at the Ceramic Place in Everett. I wasn't sure how the kids would like it but they LOVED it! I should have known they would. Knox has really enjoyed painting and picked out a car to paint and so did Alyssa. That kind of surprised me but then the love she has with them it didn't.

Annabelle had a great time and got many great gifts from everyone. All the kids seemed to enjoy it. I'm thinking this will be a fun place to take the kids on a rainy day.


***The kids got their cars back after being fired and were very excited! They turned out great and of course there was already a casualty but nothing a little hot glue wont fix!***

0 Comments: