Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Birthday Party For My Favorite Boy!


I loved the idea of having kids close together but when it comes to planning the party not so much. They are within three weeks and it can be expensive and exhausting. I thought about doing them together but for me birthdays are a big deal and I'm not sure that I want them combined.

We decided that we were going to have Knox's party at the house since we got jipped on Alyssa's and essentially had to pay twice. I had a hard time deciding who I wanted to invite. I decided to just invite our friends who had children his age. It was hard because some of our good friends that we hang out with all the time have older ones but with family here too it would have been way too crazy.

Cory ended up getting the flu a couple days before so he spent most of his time upstairs in his bedroom. He was starting to feel a little better and wasn't contagious anymore but still didn't have any energy.

The house was packed with all the people we love and Knox's little friends. I somewhat did a car theme because that is what he is obsessed with. He is a typical boy!

The party started around four and the last of our guests left around ten thirty! All the kids had a blast playing together and getting a long great! We got the party catered by our favorite Italian restaurant. It's a authentic Italian place and if you have never ate at one before, let me tell you there is a huge difference! The food was amazing and Knox was blessed with so many wonderful gifts from everyone!

0 Comments: