Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Knox's First Hair Cut


For awhile now I have been wanting to cut Knox's hair but not wanting to at the same time. I even made an attempt to trim the front of it but it wasn't an easy job and I think that's what sped up my stop to Kidz Kuts.

One of the things I adore about Knox is his hair. I was a little nervous to get it cut. Like I said before I had tried but with all his movement, that's what I'm going to claim, the front didn't come out even. It gave it charm and not that you would even notice since it was always messed up a little I noticed and it bugged me!

After a morning of activities and lunch with a friend we headed on over. He was getting pretty fussy because it was his nap time but he did the best he could. When it was finally our turn he went and sat in the chair, smiled at himself in the mirror, and even started watching cartoons. After about three minutes he decided he had enough. The stylist tried to hurry up and about five minutes later he was all done and in my arms. That seemed to make him very happy until he got into the car.

Somewhere from the time I pulled out until the freeway he was out. It makes me sad to see my little man growing up at what seems to feel like turbo speed. I'm looking forward to all the fun adventures ahead of us!

The pictures are of before and during. The after are on my phone and I haven't down loaded them yet. I'm sure there will be plenty taken in the next few days! I have found I take a ridiculous amount of pictures!

0 Comments: