Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sleepover At Grammy's


Since Alyssa's Nana Gail was in town for the rest of the week they decided that it would be fun to have a slumber party with the girls at Grammy's house excluding me. No worries my feeling's were not hurt.

From the sounds of it they had a lot of plans and had a blast. They made cookies, one of Alyssa's favorite things to do is cook, and I think she even got to eat some of the cookie dough too! In my opinion that is a staple when making cookies. She even saved some cookies for me, Cory and Knox.

She also had a blast trying on a bunch of costume jewelry that Grammy had. There were these clip on earrings that were very pretty and had a matching bracelet that Alyssa loved. I can't imagine that they were comfortable at all but she wanted them on and still asks for them.

They stayed up late and even got to sleep in. Those lucky ones! Cory and I got to enjoy a quiet evening at home with Knox. He went to bed and we enjoyed a movie with no interruptions!

0 Comments: