Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


We had a very low key Thanksgiving Day. Cory's parents came up along with his Grandmother and we had a nice dinner.

The next day I got out all of our Christmas decorations and put them up along with the Christmas tree. Alyssa was so excited and kept hugging all my Santa's I have. Cory took Alyssa outside later when he turned our lights on and showed her and she approved.

I was able to get all my Christmas shopping done on Black Friday as well. It's such a relief and I was proud of myself I stuck to our budget and got a lot of "diverse" presents for the kids. We decided that this year we would only be buying for our
kids. Even though it sucks not to get anything it sure has taken a lot of stress off us.

Next year we have talked about somewhat forgoing Thanksgiving and going somewhere like Leavenworth for a few days. This would be a fun tradition to start and almost guaranteed some real snow to play in!

0 Comments: