Monday, December 6, 2010

Kicking It With My Girl

Ever since the previews for the movie "Tangled" came out Alyssa has been wanting to go and see it. I was a little hesitant because I wasn't sure how she would do at a theatre and with it being so expensive I didn't want to waste the money.

It opened Thanksgiving weekend and I told her she was going to get tog o. She was so excited about it. Me still being a little nervous at how she would do wasn't too stoked. We didn't have time to stop at the store and get any treats and I refused to spend the money on the ones there. The theatre was packed and so was that showing and the lady or I should say girl who sold us tickets let me know that if I couldn't find two seats together that I could come back and get my money back. We were able to find seats together but it didn't matter Alyssa sat on my lap the whole time and LOVED the movie.

She was so excited about it that when we were leaving she she gave me a big hug and kiss and told me "thank you mommy" Talk about melting my heart! I took her out to get some cookies afterward.

I just love our girl days together! I'm looking forward to her getting a little bigger and stuff I have planned for us!

0 Comments: