Sunday, November 28, 2010

Artic Blast 2010


Last week they started predicting snow in the forecast for us. Everyone knows if you mention the "S" word around this area everyone starts freaking out. I myself rejoiced and couldn't have been more excited. The only problem I had was I knew it wouldn't probably amount to a lot except for a lot of people complaining around here. That is exactly what happened!

That Monday, we got the snow, the kids and I bundled up and headed outside to play in it. We were out there for about an hour or so playing. Knox was only out for a
little bit until he decided he had enough and wanted to go nap. Alyssa and I continued to play and then went inside and had ourselves some warm soup and grilled cheese. The snow didn't stop my little diva from being unfashionable. She brought her purse and sunglasses right outside to play. Alyssa absolutely loved the snow and was so excited when she saw it coming down. She ran outside and started trying to eat it and was jumping up and down clapping. It was precious.

We headed to the mall that afternoon to find Knox his Christmas outfit. I had already got Alyssa a dress and needed to find him a coordinating outfit. I love
having a son but it sucks buying clothes. There are just not very many options and I'm so picky when it comes to their clothes. Luckily I finally found something for him that I was satisfied with.

Cory went out that night after work with some friends to get dinner and drinks. When he called he informed me he had been involved in an accident at work and his car was totalled. He was pretty sore already and his back bothering him but was OK. I saw the pictures of the car and he is lucky that's all that happened.

0 Comments: