Sunday, November 14, 2010

Never A Dull Moment With These Two

Last weekend Disney on Ice was in town and Alyssa and I had an inpromptu girls night out. She saw the commercial for it and was so excited I decided that we should go. We got amazing seats, 4th row, and had a blast. It was the first time for both of us and I couldn't have been more amazed. It was something seeing these people skate around in costume! I mean it's hard enough without.

Alyssa of course loved all the prince and princesses. Her favorite was Belle without a doubt. Beauty and the Beast has become her favorite movie to watch and I can't complain it's one of mine too. As long as she doesn't start to get critical of my signing we will be good! We have been getting a lot of things accomplished lately and that entails cleaning, organizing, shopping, etc. etc.

Now that the stores have all their Christmas stuff out Alyssa has been really excited. The other day in Target we were looking at toys and she came to the end of the isle and saw all the Christmas decorations and took off towards them. It was so funny. She just sat there looking at the trees and looked at a picture of Santa and smiled. When you ask her what she is going to tell Santa what she wants she will just look at you and smile and say "Barbie."

Knox is starting to try and crawl. He just kind of scoots around on his stomach I think out of frustration but not really crawling. He is kind of lazy when it comes to that kind of stuff. I look back and compare the kids and Alyssa was already pulling herself up and trying to walk. His top teeth are still coming down and he's been fussy off and on at night with them. Overall he is doing amazing and getting so big!

The poor boy puts up with all of his sisters non sense. She loves playing with him but Im afraid one day she is going to end up putting him in a dress or putting make up on him! The other day she tried doing his hair again. He wasn't thrilled but will tolerate her. They go in her room a lot and play. Well she plays and he will sit there and watch and she brings him toys. It's very cute. I recently got a new phone and Alyssa loves playing the games on it. She can navigate through there like crazy. I have even caught her making some phone calls. So if you get any open line calls from me with heavy breathing or funny noises it's her not me!

0 Comments: