Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun in the Sun


This last week the family has been doing nothing but beating these colds and enjoying some much needed vitamin D, the natural way! Most people probably believe it's a rarity here in the Pacific Northwest, which is fine with me, but Spring has arrived and I couldn't be happier! We have so many fun things coming up in the next couple weeks. As normal I try to keep the kids and I very busy.
As I previously said we have been enjoying this nice weather and doing a lot of playing outside. Alyssa love it. It was so fun watching her run around in our backyard barefoot with no worries in the world. The clothes dirty, face with food on it and screaming in joy, the innocence of a child nothing is better!
I have taken to LOVING the gym. Two words that I never thought I would see in the
same sentence coming from me in a positive matter. I have been going almost every day and trying to eat a lot healthier. At times is a battle but for the most part I have been doing a great job and hopefully will soon see more pounds shedding. I can already tell a difference in some areas and hopefully will see more to come. It's weigh in day so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying not to get too discouraged if I don't like what I see.
As for the kids they are doing great. Alyssa is turning into such a precious little girl with a great spirit about her. She loves her gymnastics class and the balance beam is her favorite. Since staring there in January she is now walking across by herself, of course using her hands but it's still great to watch her accomplish this and the expressions on her face of "look what I just did."
Knox is growing like crazy and has his two month appointment next week. Of course I will update you all with that info. Until then, enjoy the wonderful weather this weekend here in the PNW!

0 Comments: