Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm two!


Happy Birthday to Miss Alyssa who is now 2! What a great birthday she had surrounded by her friends and family. It makes Cory and I so happy at how loved she is by so many people. On Saturday we threw her a party for her friends and her at our gym. They had a pretty good set up. We had the bounce house in the gym for 45min and than time up in the "yoga" room for dessert and gifts. Alyssa had around 10 friends there and they all had so much fun in the bounce house. Talk about a work out! I probably shouldn't have been in there but who could resist?! Afterwards baby Deuce was letting me know though that it was too much. Once we got back to the house Alyssa laid down on the couch and took a nap for several hours.
That night at our house we had family over for a nacho/taco bar. It worked out really good and I think everyone enjoyed it. We just had Alyssa's left over Elmo cupcakes that I made for dessert and we opened presents. Cory and I got Alyssa a play kitchen for her bedroom and she got lots of stuff to go along with that along with tons of other stuff. One of her favorites her cousin Nicole got her which was a couple of bracelets. Alyssa is so funny with them and she is the first to tell you that they are hers.
She has been having a very busy week and I'm thankful for that since now we are on the countdown for Baby Deuce's arrival. She has her 2yr check up tomorrow and I'm anxious to find out her stats. Her gymnastics class has been wonderful for her and I can already see a big difference in her and how she loves to practice her somersault's at home.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks