Sunday, November 15, 2009

Spending time with Daddy


I was out running errands the other day and when I came home Alyssa and Cory were napping together on the couch. It was very cute except for by the time I went and got the camera Alyssa had of course woke up!
Cory and I went out for two dates this last week and had a great time. The first one we went out downtown Seattle and went to the Bodies Exhibit. It was really amazing. The part I enjoyed the most, and not to sound sick, was the fetus'. They had them all the way up to twenty weeks. It was sad but in the same sense amazing to actually see what the progression is up close instead of just a picture. Afterwards we went out to eat at Palomino in Rainier Square. It was delicious and afterwards we went and did a little shopping at Pacific Place. Our next date was just dinner and hockey and it was also a lot of fun. When we were leaving the weather was crazy. Hailing, thundering, raining, snowing, and sun. The game was great and we got to see a couple of good fights.
This next week or really until the end of the month we are swamped. We have so much going on. Alyssa has a bunch of activities planned, I have my book club and some nights out with friends and than we have our Thanksgiving vacation. We also have another doctors appointment for Baby Deuce.

0 Comments: