Friday, November 6, 2009

Locked out


The other day I was heading out to get the mail and on my way back Cory was getting into his car to go to the gym. No big deal, so I had thought, until I got up to the front door. I found the front screen door wouldn't open. I didn't think it was locked for you have to pull it closed to lock it but it was stuck. Alyssa was standing there crying because she wanted to come outside. I saw Cory at the end of the road turning out of our development and thought, CRAP! I ran next door and used my neighbors phone and called him and had him turn around and come back.
Once he returned he opened the garage door and we realized that nope the door wasn't stuck and she had actually locked it! We couldn't believe it. She has watched me do it so many times when I have the door open so she can't wander out I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

0 Comments: