Friday, November 7, 2008

Here I come!!!!

So after much thought I broke down and picked up a walker for Alyssa. It's not that I was against it but didn't really think it would be that big of an item. Boy was I wrong. From the moment I put her in it she has LOVED it. It has been the best thirty bucks I have spent in a very long time. I hate to say it and it kills me but for once and I say once my mom was right. Sorry mom! Alyssa didn't even need to be shown how to use it, she just took off!

You don't see it in this video but she gets so excited while walking in it. She even chased Harley but it all stopped when she hit the carpet. Just one more reason for us to get the hardwood floors that I want. She walked up to the sliding glass door and could see her reflection and started talking to herself in the door and waved. It was honestly the cutest thing ever. Although I think everything she does is absolutely adorable. I also realized that it's about time I started childproofing the cabinets and doors. She went up to one and tried to open it and although she couldn't it will happen with time. The other thing that she has found and is fascinated with is Harley's food. Ugh!!!

0 Comments: