Sunday, November 2, 2008

Seeing Great Great Uncle George

After taking my parents to the train station the other day we decided to head over to Cory's Great Uncle George's. He hadn't seen Alyssa for a long time and was wanting to see her. So we picked up some lunch and headed over. Here are some good pictures from our day there.
Alyssa loved that she was able to play with the remote. I never let her play with ours because with all the things we have hooked up I'm afraid she is going to push something and I'm never going to be able to get the t.v. back on! So she was enjoying pushing the buttons and turning off the football game. George is a HUGE Husky fan, but I don't hold that against him.
This one is probably my favorite picture of them. They look great together!


1 Comment:

Chris and Mandy said...

I love the new layout. Cute pictures too...I like the one where they're looking at each other.