Monday, November 10, 2008

Mama!



Well Little One has now started to say "mama." It makes me smile every time that she says it. She will get the biggest smile on her face and just start talking. She has somewhat stopped saying "dada." I think Cory is a little sad by this. She continues to LOVE her walker and goes crazy in it. She tries to chase Harley around but gets stuck once she hits the carpet.
We were able to go outside and play for a little while this weekend. The weather seemed to be on our side so we took advantage. Alyssa was able to walk all around on the patio and Harley got some fresh air as well. I'm so looking forward to her being able to walk. She sat in her walker tonight in the kitchen and watched me make dinner. She was so curious about everything. I actually can't wait until she is old enough to help me make it. Hopefully she will enjoy doing so.
Tomorrow we have an exciting day. We are going to our music class at Gymboree. I can't wait to see what it is all about and hopefully she really enjoys it. I don't know anyone who has actually attended these classes so it will be interesting.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Owen gave up his "mama" kick and is now on "dada". So I was gloating at first, but now it's Chris' turn. That video of Alyssa in the walker is so cool. I love watching her little legs go!