Monday, January 21, 2013

New Years Eve

I enjoy celebrating New Years but don't feel I have to stay up until midnight or get totally smashed as well. Since having kids my idea of fun has definitly changed. My good friend and I decided to get together and celebrate with the kids since both of our husbands were working.

All the kids get along so well its really fun when we get together. We decided just to do finger foods for dinner since the kids always pick and play. Knox and Mason had fun playing the drums, cars, and hunting wolves. The girls had a blast dressing up and playing with all of Alyssa's jewelry. Alyssa has finally found someone who is as girly as her!

The kids started to get somewhat antsy and the flashlights came out. They played and hunted for a good hour or so. We had fun watching them play and use their imagination.

Everyone left around 9, midnight eastern time, and the kids and I were in bed not soon after. It was a perfect way to ring in the new year

0 Comments: