Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dentist Appointments

The kids had another dentist appointment.  For Alyssa it was just a routine appointment but for Knox it was his first.  Alyssa was so excited to go and talks about it all the time, she loves brushing her teeth and does such a good job.  I wasn't sure how Knox would do but surprisingly he did ok. 

Alyssa went back by herself and did amazing and with good results no cavities!  That always surprises me because I stress about them cleaning their teeth good.  It's such a huge part of being healthy, good hygene.

Knox was no different, no cavities, he let them clean his teeth and was a pretty good sport.  He wasn't a huge fan but let them do it and enjoyed watching Cars on t.v. while doing so.  He would stop screaming and only to start again because I think he realized he wasn't doing it anymore.  He cracks me up.

Until March all is good!

0 Comments: