Friday, December 9, 2011

Randomness With The Kids

The kids, like most, have been really doing and saying some funny things lately.

In the afternoon we will have what I call "dance time" and it's mainly for me to sit down and get a little computer time but I turn on the radio and the kids will dance. They now ask for it a lot but one day this is what happened.

I'm sitting at the lap top and Knox comes over and points to the stereo and made some noise that I guess was supposed to be music. I turned it on. Pink Floyd was on. Knox looked at me and said "I dance."

Proceeded over to the area where they dance and he danced to the whole song. I have to say he has good taste in music and he is a pretty cute dancer. It was pretty funny to me. The look on his face when he said it was hilarious.

Alyssa on the other hand has gotten a sassy attitude. I'm screwed when she is a teenager! Anyhow I was telling her how she needed to pick up her toys. She looked at me all serious and said "Mom, I'm a princess and princess's don't pick up toys!" I was trying to keep a straight face and said "Well let me call Santa and see what he says."

She looked at me all serious and I pretended I was calling him and had a "conversation" with him. She got upset and just went up to her room and to bed. The next day she did pick them up!

Kids I tell you!

She has also been reminding Knox a lot lately to look with his eyes and not his hands. Hmmm...not sure where she got that one!

Never a dull moment around here I tell you!

0 Comments: