Friday, September 30, 2011

18 Month Check Up or 19 Month But Whose Counting

I totally forgot to make Knox his 18 month check up...oops Mommy mistake 13892894. Anyhow we got in that week and everything went well. He is 32 inches, 24.8lbs, and HC 18 3/4. He is only in the 25-50 percentile and is a string bean. Never fear eats everything in sight and if he sees you eating something he will surely want it as well. The doctor said we have a completely healthy boy and both kids were hamming it up for the doctor while there.

Alyssa was showing him her sparkly pink shoes and Knox was racing his car all over the place. He was laughing and he told Alyssa how he has never seen her without sparkles. Have any of us?!

Knox ended up getting four shots and wasn't happy about it at all. It was kind of nice at the same time because he was very cuddly that evening which he is never! We met some friends at the park that afternoon since I promised Alyssa but it was a quick trip because Knox was just wanting to get home and sleep.

We have a busy week a head of us which is becoming a common theme. It's Alyssa's turn at preschool for show and tell/snack. This is a big deal that deal they also are the room helper. She is very excited about this and when I asked her what she planned on bringing for show and tell she stopped and thought for a moment and said her sparkly blue purse. I laughed and thought I'm not surprised!

I'm getting excited for Halloween season for them and they already have several different things planned. I'm also thinking of having a little party for them. Nothing too big probably just a few of their close friends but something fun for all the kids. Plus I have all these great Halloween recipes I want to make.

Im now on an official countdown.....nine days until Im leaving to NYC!!!

1 Comment:

Chris and Mandy said...

Great update! I love keeping up with your blog.. trying to get better about leaving comments. Glad you get to take a vacation soon!! :)