Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Holy June


Ba-na-nas! Sorry, I can't get Rachel Zoe out of my mind this morning but really is it already June and I haven't posted for almost a month! Yikes! Anyhow, the end of May was pretty busy for us. I got sick for a week having bronchitis and ear infection. It was the one time I was thankful my children weren't feeling well too! We did a lot of laying around and napping. Of course this happened during the time of the month where we had nice weather. It's OK we spent a lot of time just hanging in the backyard.

After that was all over we have had a ton of play dates and activities going on. I still can't believe it's June. June and July are booked crazy for us and August is starting to get that way too. Before I know it September is going to be here and than the holidays. Something that I don't even want to think about right now. I'm hoping to convince someone that we should just go away for them and not deal with drama that we always have to deal with in some form or another. Fingers crossed!

This last weekend Cory and I went to the U2 concert in Seattle. It was such an amazing show and I'm so happy I got to see it. I have been fortunate to have seen a lot of bands over the years and now I have my list of "must see" that I'm trying to get off of my bucket list. Anymore I have a hard time paying the money to go and see just any band. With saying that I am going to a concert in July that I is OK and I have seen twice before but it's the company that I'm mainly looking forward to. Nothing like a girls night out, right!?

Anyhow, Cory and I stayed down at the Silver Cloud and had an amazing room that over looked Safeco Field. The weather was perfect for us and we had a good time walking around people watching, having lunch, and doing a little shopping before the concert. It was nice for us to get a day away together since we pretty much hadn't seen each other for nineteen days.

The rest of the weekend was beautiful and we spent it lounging and playing. Alyssa got to go down and have a sleepover at her Nanny's house with her Nana and Nanny. She was so excited and exhausted when we picked her up!

Hopefully this has somewhat caught me up. I'm going to try and get back in the swing of things and updating more.

0 Comments: