Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day


Cory was working all day Father's Day so it was just me and the kids until later that evening.

We had a fun day of hitting the gym and the kids playing for awhile. They both love going there now and Alyssa has made several friends there. It actually gives me motivation to get my butt in there when I have my daughter begging me to go there so she can play! We also enjoyed a little time at the park and misc. activities around the house before Cory came home and we cooked him a salmon dinner and carrot cake for dessert. I say "we" because Alyssa helped with everything. She loves spending time in the kitchen!

It was nice to have Cory home since we hadn't really seen him in over a week. The kids were thrilled to see him and were hanging all over him. We just had a quite evening together but a nice Father's Day to say the least.

0 Comments: