Friday, April 1, 2011

Bowl-o-rama


Yesterday Alyssa and I met up with some friends and went bowling! I was very excited because this was something I grew up doing and have a lot of great memories. Alyssa had never been before but has bowled several times in our kitchen and hallway with her princess bowling set she has.

Every time I think about bowling two very classic movies pop up in my mind and I get a few laughs to myself and break out signing, the first is the Big Lebowski and the second is Grease 2. I know not a lot of people like Grease 2 but come on such great music and who doesn't like the T-birds and Pink Lady's? As I pulled in I started signing to Alyssa "Come on everybody and gather around I'm going to show you how it's done. Let's bowl let's bowl let's rock 'n roll" She just laughed and said I was funny. Hmm so much for boosting my self esteem. Thanks kid!

Anyways her and the kids had a great time. We had the bumpers up and amazingly two of the kids had over 80! Alyssa was one of them with a 81!! I couldn't believe it although I did help her push is down a few times just to give it a little more power because her ball did get stuck twice. Alyssa and all the kids had a great time and I know this will be something we will be doing again. It was so cheap too and breakfast was included. How can you go wrong!?

0 Comments: