Sunday, September 19, 2010

Six Month Check Up

This last week Knox had has six month check up. I can't believe he is already six months. It's going by so fast! It was just me and him at his appointment this time Cory decided to stay home with Alyssa. When we were waiting in the waiting room a young gent probably in his 80's or older came wondering over and told me what a beautiful son I had and he sat and talked with me for a few minutes.

Once in the room they took his stats, saw the doctor, and got those ever so dreadful shots! He does pretty well with them and only whimpered for a second on the second shot. I gave him a big hug and kiss and he just smiled. I love this little man!

He was pretty fussy once we got home he just wanted to be held. Which to some extent is fine but when you have another child to take care of isn't always the easiest thing to do. He fell asleep on my chest while we enjoyed for once some family time that evening.

Here is a movie of the kids playing on Alyssa's quad. Sorry it's sideways and not great, I haven't edited it, but you get the point. She loves playing with him!

0 Comments: