Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Prima Ballerina


Although the title of "Prima Ballerina" is hardly ever used now days and was once given to the most exceptional female soloists. In my eyes Alyssa will always be my "Prima Ballerina."

On Monday she started a tiny two's class at Elite Dance. It's a combination of tap and ballet. I was pretty excited for her to start. Growing up I never took dance was only into sports. I hope to expose Alyssa and Knox to as much as possible in life.
I was a little nervous as to how she would do and not knowing exactly what to expect. To my surprise she did wonderful and had an amazing teacher. The class is actually pretty small there is only three girls in it. If it doesn't get bigger I may change days. I hung out in the back for a little while and at the end I snuck
out. Alyssa noticed and started to cry but Ms. Rachel did great with her and she quickly forgot all about me until the end!

I think she like the tap portion of the class the best. Who wouldn't love to run around and make noise with your shoes? When they galloped around like horses Alyssa kept laughing thinking that it was so funny. It's going to be such an exciting year for my little girl!

0 Comments: