Monday, February 1, 2010

Im a big girl now!

Alyssa is home from her vacation at Grandma and Grandpa Simmons and I don't know who exhausted who out more! I'm in the process of getting her back onto her normal routine. It was very cute when she first saw me. She was sitting on her grandma's lap and her eyes got big, smiled and came over to me, giving me a huge hug and kisses. I sat down with her on my lap and she kept looking at me smiling and hugging me. I always wonder if she will remember or miss me but no worries, she did!

When she was gone we finished getting some stuff done around the house that needed to be and I changed over her bed into a toddler bed. I wasn't sure how it was going to work out but she has actually done pretty good. The first time in it was at night time so I was a little more concerned but she did good. I did find her on the floor when I let the dog out and put her back into bed and then another time she was crawling back over to it. I don't know if she fell out or what but I put her right back in and she was fine the rest of the night. The following morning she did great in crawling out and going to her door and came on out. Nap time was another story. She did get up a couple of times and after the third time she was down and out! Hopefully this is all a good sign at how easy the adjustment is going to be. This picture was of her just getting up from her nap. Now let's see how the potty training goes!

This month is so busy for us and of course it's the shortest month at that. This is my slow week, so I'm going to try and get some rest and any loose ends caught up. I also need to figure out what I'm going to do for Alyssa's cake. Alyssa started her gymnastics today and did great. She really liked playing on the balance beam and did great putting her food in front of another. I guess some kids have trouble with this. I will get some pictures next week when Cory comes with us.

0 Comments: