Saturday, December 12, 2009

Randomness


Not much going on but I have some cute pic's of Alyssa that I thought I would share!
Baby Deuce is doing well have my next appointment on Monday morning bright and early. Cory and I have finally decided on a name, I'm so excited about that! Cory only had two days left of work next week and than he is on vacation! Woohoo! We are hoping that we get some snow in the next few days. It makes us laugh listening to people and the news freak out about the weather. We have a lot of stuff coming up between now and New Year's that I can't wait for. Will try and keep updated from now until then!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Good one on Adventures into parenting - it helps a lot!

We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

Thanks,
Amy