Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy day


Yesterday was a busy and fun day. I woke up early and went to Home Depot and got the paint to finally paint Deuce's room. When I walked out it was starting to snow!!! That was very exciting but I don't know what was better because afterwards I went over to the new Starbucks to treat myself and found that they had a drive through! Now your probably laughing but we don't have a Starbucks close to my house that has one and that's a big deal when you have kids.
Nicole came over that morning and gave Alyssa her Christmas gifts from her and her Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mark. They were the cutest gifts. Nicole got her a Ms. Potato Head and Aunt Lisa and Uncle Mark got her this cute little back pack with a puppy attached to it along with a book. All very cute! Afterwards, Nicole and I tackled .
the bedroom and got it all painted. I'm so relieved to have got that all done. Today I'm going to tackled the crib and get that put up. I'll take some pics soon and post once I get it more decorated.
Last night we went to Warm Beach and saw the Christmas light show. It was a good time. Amazing what they do with the lights. It was freezing but it was nice to actually get outside and walk around. Alyssa enjoyed it but at the end started to get pretty fussy.

0 Comments: