Saturday, May 9, 2009

Update continued


I forgot to mention, in my last post for those of you who are interested, that we have started brushing her teeth twice a day now and she is loving it! I have been doing this for about a month or so and thankfully she never fussed at all. She does bite down on the toothbrush so at times it's hard to brush. For the most part she just sits there with her mouth open and lets you do it. I think it's because she likes the flavor of her special toothpaste though.

She also likes her snack cups. These cups rock! They have a lid on it where you can stick your hand through and pull the food out and the idea is that the food shouldn't fall out when tipped over or dropped. Alyssa likes to hold the top open and shake it so of course the food comes out. Harley loves this! She doesn't do it all the time just occasionally, I think to drive me crazy!

A walking update...she is now walking approximately 95% of the time. It makes me laugh to watch her, she is just adorable! A little biased I know but what can I say.

We went to Target this last week and got her a tunnel that she absolutely loves to crawl through. I got the idea after watching her at Gymboree and she enjoyed theirs so much. It's great because I can put it outside or in the house and it folds up small. Gotta love those type of toys!

0 Comments: