Sunday, May 31, 2009

First hair cut


Alyssa's hair has been getting pretty long. Her bangs have been in her eyes for several weeks now. I have been putting barrettes in her hair but she manages to pull them out. It would be fine except that she chews on them, of course, and I am worried about her swallowing them.
I didn't want to do it yet but really had no choice I guess. So we decided to go get her hair cut.

There was a cute children's salon in Everett we took her to. She was all excited about it when we got there. While we waited Alyssa was playing with all the toys. We were watching some of the other children get their haircut as we waited. Some were upset some were not. I had no clue how Alyssa would do. When it was her turn she took it like a champ but after a few minutes she was done. She started crying and would not stop. Poor little girl!

Afterwards she received a cute little certificate with a locket of hair. To my shock though it was expensive! Now I checked the website out before and saw their prices but I didn't think that was a flat rate for everyone! We payed $21 for her first haircut next time I'm going to find someplace else that will trim those bangs for cheaper!!!!!
Afterwards we went and ran a bunch of errands and went out to lunch. It was a great beautiful day spent with the family. We have somewhat of a quite week planned. Cory is going to be gone working the Mariner's and with this weather so nice I think we will be spending it at some of our local parks. I love the Northwest in the summer!

0 Comments: