Sunday, February 1, 2009

18 days until......

Wow, I can't believe it's only 18 more days until Alyssa's first birthday! Boy the year has flown by. I look at her everyday in amazement and think what a wonderful daughter Cory and I have. How much joy she has brought us all.

The other day we went out to lunch with my friends Dawn and Mandy and had a very good time. I wished I could see them more. Mandy brought her son Owen along who is I think two months younger than Alyssa. He is one of the cutest and most behaved little boys I have seen. I can't wait to get those two together somewhere and let them run a muck.

Mandy took some great pictures of Owen sitting on Alyssa's lap. Kind of backwards but Alyssa was already in her car seat. Thanks Mandy for taking those and sending them to me! You're the best!!!!!! Even if I do blame you for tearing our office apart : )
I'm on count down for Cory's and mine trip up to Bellingham. I love it up there soooo much. We have out favorite places we go and the weather is supposed to be very nice!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha okay, I'll let you blame me for the office.. I'll make you a new list of plants so you can enjoy some pretty flowers this summer!