Monday, June 30, 2008

Rolling and stripes





Well it's official now, Alyssa is rolling over. She always has done this in her sleep some how but now laying on the floor she is rolling and holding her head up looking around. Now we are going to have to watch her like a hawk depending on where we have her laying. Tonight she is going to be sleeping in my room. Cory is working Mariners and has to work tomorrow so he will be sleeping at his grandmothers house. The reason why is I have finished painting her room! I am very excited about it although it's not completely done yet, I still would like to get a small chandelier for it and some curtains. It took me two days to finish. I had to measure and tape the stripes which was a pain in the butt! Also painting around her name that was also up was a little time consuming but overall I think it turned out OK. So I decided it would be a good time to do it when Cory was gone so she could be in our room and not inhale the fumes from the paint. Not that if he was here she couldn't but it makes it a little easier. She's only slept in our room probably no more than five times. So it should be interesting and possibly a nice treat for her. We have always had her in her crib since she came home so I don't know if she what it will be like. I am just hoping that we both get some sleep! Update on eating cereal. She is liking it more and more and does the best after drinking at least half of her bottle if not the whole thing. Today she actually had four spoonfuls of it during one sitting. I tried to take a bite out of it but it stunk and couldn't bring myself to taste it. Oh well at least I tried. Unlike some adults I know that eat it to soothe their upset stomachs!!! Just kidding you two!!!

0 Comments: