Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rice cereal and the frog




Well Alyssa had a busy week. Her Great Grammy watched her while I went shopping for some dresses for a couple of weddings we will be attending in August. Her Godmother Nicole watched her on Friday while Cory and I went out to dinner and bowling with our good friends Thomas and Stacy. She also played in her froggy pool for the first time. She enjoyed it for a little while but did start to get cranky because she was ready for her nap. You are supposed to hook a hose up to it and it will spray water out. I didn't do that because I thought the water would be way to cold for Alyssa and I, especially since I still have to assist her in sitting up. She did get to wear her swimsuit for the first time tho. Ironically Cory talked to his twin brother and found out that Nolan, Alyssa's cousin, has the same pool and used it for the first time today as well.
We have started Alyssa on rice cereal. So during every feeding I am just giving her a little bit until she gets used to it and everything. Her faces she makes were priceless when she first started tasting it. I think she has gotten used to it and isn't having too much of a problem.

Well I have finally decided how I want to decorate Alyssa's room. It's taken me awhile to figure it out but I wanted to wait until I could figure out what I wanted and not just throw something together. So hopefully I will have some pictures for you all soon.
Well we have a busy week ahead of us. Cory will be starting his vacation and we will be crabbing, 4th of July party, Grandpa Richter's B-Day, and a lot cookouts and visiting with friends and family. Yesterday was Aunt Robin's B-day and today is Grammy Simmons B-day. So Happy Birthday to the both of you!!!! We love you!!!!!!!

0 Comments: