Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Warm Beach


Since having kids the holidays have become so much more fun. We have started doing to many new things that are becoming traditions and one of those is heading out to Warm Beach to see the Christmas lights.

I was a little nervous about going this last week because it had been raining like crazy. The weather Gods were good to us on Friday and we again couldn't have asked for better weather.
Going out on a Friday night I wasn't exactly stoked since everyone else usually has that time off as well. We got there pretty much after it opened and it was perfect, no major crowds. Cory's mom was able to go with us this year as well.


First up was to see Santa, again. Again, Alyssa loved him and he adored her but Knox was still a little unsure. He never cried but was kind of looking at him like why am I sitting on this strange man's lap AGAIN! Of course Alyssa asked for another purple barbie. Which by the way a certain elf told me Santa did get her one!

After that, pictures with the snowman, bear, Bruce the Spruce, looking at all the lights, roasted nuts and more mini doughnuts. Now, Bruce the Spruce is kind of funny. It's a talking tree. He was kind of funny and I would say was appropriate with the different age groups. I thought it was cute because he told Alyssa that the mold for cuteness was broke after her. I have to agree although biased but
sometimes her diva attitude sure makes me double think that!

Alyssa was also excited that we got to see the animals but most importantly she got to ride the train. She loves trains just like I did at that age. Although we don't get stuck waiting for trains all that much when we do she gets so excited. After our outing Gail took us all out to dinner and we had a great relaxing time.

0 Comments: