Friday, August 20, 2010

Summer Coming To An End


I can't believe September is almost here I feel like Summer just began! We have been having so much fun and doing a ton of stuff in the area that I'm not ready for it to end just yet. These next three weeks I have the days packed with fun stuff for the kids or I should say Alyssa to do before we start to hunker down for our weekly routines starting back up in the fall.

Summer is always fun chaos with Fall just a little more structured chaos. Starting in September I have signed Alyssa up for ballet and tap class once a week and than she also has her Toddler Class at the Preschool. I'm so excited for her to start both and to see her grow! I have narrowed down my preschool choices for her the following fall. I know it sounds weird to be doing this already but most of them start signing up in January. One that I'm interested in I don't think I will be able to do because I will have Knox with me, it's a Co-Op. I'm not going to waste any more time talking about that because I could go on and on about that. Hmmm, maybe another post in my near future!

Almost more exciting than that, not really, is college football and hockey are starting up! I love those two sports and can't wait to take the kids to the Silvertips games and spend my Saturdays watching those college men hit each other up! It will probably be another long season with my Cougs, but that's OK I'm a true fan!

Halloween is fast approaching, I know two months aways, but it will be here before you know it. I'm thinking of having a party for a few of Alyssa's friends but can't bring myself to commit to it just yet. I have figured out what Knox is going to be for Halloween but the jury is still out for Alyssa. I'm trying to let her pick but really she is going to still wear what I put on her so I think I can get away with it for maybe another year.
Before you know it the rest of the holidays will be here as well! I love this time of year. It's so much fun and we are enjoying our family traditions that we have started.

Cory and I decided that we needed to get away together in October for some much needed alone and relaxation time. We kept playing around with places we wanted to go and when we started crunching the numbers and Las Vegas became our destination. I'm very excited. We got some amazing deals and I'm crossing my fingers that this time I don't get the Norovirus like I did before. Let me tell you it sucks! Anyhow we can't wait!

0 Comments: