Thursday, August 5, 2010

Solid Foods


Knox is now eating solid foods. I have tried, cereal, applesauce and bananas. His favorite, like his sister, is the applesauce. I personally have never liked it much until I started making homemade applesauce for the holidays. It's the best! This weekend I will be making/freezing some more foods for him to try. I can't wait, I have so much fun doing this and like I have said before it's so much easier and cheaper!

I can't believe how quickly he is growing and changing. The time is going too quickly and I feel like my baby is slowly becoming a little man. Ok, I know he is only four months but still.

He is starting to teeth, drooling all over and chomping on anything. His gums are starting to look a little white but nothing really coming out at this point. It's making me kind of sad, I like those little gums!

As I write this the kids are down in Longview at their grandparents house. It seems so weird to be in the house with them gone. It's totally quite and I'm not sure what to do. Well not exactly I have a HUGE list of stuff I'm going to do in the next few days even if it's just to stop at a minute mart and get water and not have to unload the car! You mom's will totally understand that!

I was just adding activities to the calendar and realized that one of my favorite months is coming up, October, and we all know what that means, time to start searching for the perfect Halloween costumes!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean really I have to enjoy it and dress them in what I want while I can right because realistically that's not going to last much longer, especially for Alyssa!

0 Comments: