Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kayak Point


Friday the weather was amazing hear in the PNW and as usual summer has arrived now that it's August, but that is OK with me because normally it will hang around until October. Finger's are crossed now that I did not jinx us!

The kids and I made plans to hang out with my step sister and my other step sister's daughter. They came over to the house and we loaded up the car and went out to Kayak Point Park.
We had an absolute blast! The kids ran around picking out rocks, playing in the water, wrestling, playing in the park, and catching some rays. Kayak is one of the family's favorite spots to go and I love sharing it with anyone and everyone. Especially because they all fall in love with it too!
After about being out there for six hours or so we headed back in and were allexhausted. The kids all did great especially for not getting their naps. I'm not a huge believer on having to have a nap anyways so no worries there.

We have a lot of stuff coming up in the next few weeks that we are excited for. I keep wondering when things are going to slow down some and I just don't think they are going to but that is perfectly fine with me!

Update on Knox. He is doing wonderful! His bottom two teeth are starting to come in so that has made him a little fussy especially at night but it's really not that bad. I think his top two are starting to come down as well. He's such a good baby and I have loved watching him grow in these last few months and things are starting to get so much more fun.

0 Comments: