Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cory's 33rd birthday


Monday was Cory's 33rd birthday. He enjoyed the day going golfing with some good friends and having beers afterwards. Than we went into Seattle and dropped Alyssa off at G. Grammy's and we headed to Salty's to have dinner. My parents had got him a gift certificate there for his birthday. Our problem than was solved as to where we were going. I so benefited from that gift! Although I think there are many better seafood restaurants in the Seattle area we had a great meal and walked away stuffed as usual.
They had the place all decorated with their nutcrackers which are amazing. I can't wait until I can take Alyssa, to the nutcracker that is! Our waitress brought out some champagne and cider for us to have a toast. It was a nice relaxing dinner.
Alyssa on the other hand was entertaining herself. G. Grammy was having some friends over from church and when we got there she was running all about and showing off. It was kind of funny to meet all these people who already new so much of us but we had no idea who they were! They were celebrating someones birthday and Alyssa was all excited about the candles and cake, of course!
Last night I went out with some friends and learned how to make chocolates. It was amazing and so easy. I think this might be a bad habit! Baby Deuce is doing good. I'm getting bigger and he's letting me know when he is awake by kicking like crazy! We have been discussing baby names and I'm getting ready to paint the bedroom. I'm so excited to get that all put together.

0 Comments: