Monday, October 20, 2008

Cousins



This last week Amanda and Tyson were up here so we were able to all hang out and get the kids together. Nolan is growing so fast. He is walking all around and just the cutest little boy. Alyssa and him played a little together, but I think Nolan was more interested in running around. They were very cute together. Alyssa loves other children. We took them to the zoo because it was such a nice day. It was fun but there weren't too many animals out. Alyssa didn't seem all that interested this time she was starting to get pretty tired and crabby. Alyssa has her top teeth coming in so she has been really drooling and a little crabby.

Cory and I went to our friends house, Kurt and Michelle, for dinner. It was great to see them. They have a little boy who is almost two and are expecting another boy in February. Their little boy, Mason, is very cute. He is learning to talk and is able to say "I love you" which just melted my heart. I'm sure it melts Michelle's more!


I attended the Celine Dion concert this weekend. I'm not a huge fan but she put on a fantastic show it was definitely worth going to. We had great seats they were in the fourth row from the floor and we were right by the stage. During the whole time all I could think about was the SNL skits where they are doing her and how right they got it.

0 Comments: