Sunday, June 1, 2008

The big tub and a busted fence


Today Alyssa had a day of firsts, she received her first email, held her bottle for a few seconds by herself, although it was almost empty so it wasn't very heavy for her and had her first bath in the big tub! She loves taking baths and really enjoyed kicking the water. I think she's going to be a swimmer! She likes the bath tub so much better than the sink. She can now stretch out and splash. The bath mat or cushion I have for her is so easy to use in there as well. Now I just have to get some bath toys for her. Where's that rubber duckie!?

I finally decorated the upstairs bathroom and will be working on the office and our bedroom after that. The bathroom looks really good, its done in white, brown, and a dark blue. It's a little more modern than I like but I think it will just take a little getting used too and final touches too it before I can make my final decision.
Earlier this week Harley broke out of the fence literally. The neighbors dog was walking by and they were barking at each other and Harley took has head and busted the board and slipped on out! No one was hurt they were basically just all bark and slobber. They are having issues trying to figure out who is going to be the alpha dog. The neighbors dog is a boxer so she is a lot bigger than Harley, but he refuses to back down. So we ended up fixing the fence around 8pm and of course Cory got it stained that night as well. It's so nice to have a husband who is so meticulous! Now the new board doesn't match the other's but I am sure it's not the last one to be broken! So we are now trying to figure out a way to keep Harley from digging and jumping on the fence. If anyone has any ideas please let us know!

Well Cory is off to Lake Chelan tomorrow with his friend for some fishing....hopefully they catch some, although I think they are just Kokanee. As for me I am going out tonight for a little shopping, fro-yo, and Sex in The City with my niece. Who by the away is going to be graduating this weekend with her Masters in Psychology from SPU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Nicole! I can't wait for that it will be a fun weekend of good food, drinks, family and a babysitter! More details on that to follow! A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GREAT AUNT JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments: