Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shots

Well Alyssa got her second dose of shots on Monday. She was not happy with these at all! After the nurse stabbed the needle into her tiny little legs not once but 4 times Alyssa's face turned red and out came a horrific scream. She calmed down after a few minutes and amazingly slept for the rest of the day and night! I did have to wake her up to feed her and change her but she went right back to sleep and was not fussy at all like the doctor said she would be. The doctor gave her a clean bill of health and she is weighing in at 10 lbs 1 ounce and 22 inches. She seems HUGE to me but when you hear the numbers she seems so small. I am sure I will look back and wish for these days!
Cory and I took off to Vancouver BC for the night and Grandma took care of Alyssa. The trip was good. The weather was wonderful compared too the last time time we went up with friends and it was snowing. We got lots of sushi and walked around and enjoyed the sun. We went up to celebrate our 3 yr anniversary which isn't until April 30th.

1 Comment:

lis said...

Hi P, Great pictures! I'm glad you had a good time. Happy Anniversary! love l